giovedì 29 maggio 2014

Jennifer Lawrence Has No Filter


Jennifer Lawrence did an interview with Marie Claire magazine for their June 2014 issue and proved that she really doesn't have a filter. When asked about her boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult who stars in the X-Men: Days of Future Past alongside her, Lawrence shared details on what keeps their four year relationship going strong. On set, they have their own rules, which includes ignoring each other.
Jennifer went on a tangent about her relationship saying, "When we're busy, we agree to mutually ignore each other. Not completely, but neither of us gets mad when the other doesn't text back or call. Life's super-busy. Obviously you know what they're doing, and you trust them. We're so young that it would almost be like if we lived in the same city, what would happen? We'd be living together. At least this way he's in the same boat as I am: We can both go out and have our own lives and know that we have each other. Why am I talking about my relationship? Jesus ..."
Lawrence responded to questioning about whether she and Hoult engage in quickies on set with, "No comment. I will say, it's complicated to explain touch-ups when you come back from lunch." At least she's honest, which is what is so refreshing about Jennifer. However, Lawrence feels people will soon tire of her, because she believes no one can be loved forever. She stated, "People are going to get sick of me. My picture is everywhere, my interviews are everywhere; I'm way too annoying because I get on red carpets and I'm really hyper, most likely because I've been drinking, and I can't not photo-bomb somebody if it's a good opportunity. But it's something I always tell myself: You need to calm the f-ck down. You don't want to constantly be a GIF."
We disagree with Jennifer. Unless she pulls a Lohan, we think Lawrence will continue to be adored by the masses. Her humble beginnings as a girl from Kentucky has carried over into Hollywood and she has maintained her values, modesty and charm. She has not let fame, fortune and Hollywood get the best of her. As long as Jennifer Lawrence continues being relatable and fun loving, the world will continue to love and adore her. Her interview with Marie Claire, proves that Jennifer Lawrence, the girl next door is here to stay.
Article from Lazygirls.info by nekochase

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento