giovedì 29 maggio 2014

Emma Watson has Graduated College


"I hope my head doesn’t get very big. I’m just going to keep my feet on the ground, stick to friends and family and try and lead a normal life."
Twenty-four year old Harry Potter alumni, Emma Watson graduated from Brown University on May 25th with a degree in English literature. Emma had been attending college on and off since 2009 and also briefly attended Oxford University. She took a break in 2011 to promote Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, which was the final film in the Potter series.
Emma Watson has been vocal in the past about her nervousness regarding blending in at Brown University. She feared she wouldn't be able to get the college experience, because of her fame. Those nerves diminished quickly when she attended Brown. Watson told Sunday Times earlier this year, "On the first day, I walked into the canteen and everyone went completely silent and turned to look at me. I had to say to myself, it's okay, you can do this. You just have to take a deep breath and gather your courage." Emma also noted in her interview, "I've never even been asked for an autograph on campus, and I threw a party for nearly 100 students and not a single person put a photo on Facebook."
It looks like Watson fit in nicely with her peers and was able to get the college experience she was hoping for. Emma looked stunning at her Commencement Ceremony on May 25th, and now she will continue filming her upcoming film, Regression which is set to release in 2015.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento